Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

I'm linking up with Sugar and Spice for my first Wordless Wedensday



I am teaching literacy to two classes this year so I needed to find a way to manage students' Daily 5 choices in a way that allows me to quickly see what each student should be doing. At the beginning of class students come in, set their rotations for the period, and then start a "must-do" at their seat.

My question for you is - How do you manage your students' Daily 5 choices?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love your D5 board! My students choose before each round. I use a smartboard chart. I know - it's not a great use of the smartboard, but I've found it too distracting to use during that time any way. Saves me a little space on the wall at least!

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I am also teaching two language arts classes. Last year I tried many different versions of an accountability sheet until I finally found one that worked. I wish I had room to post something like you have though. That would be so much better! I just don't have anywhere to put it.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great!!! In the past, I let them pick and had a chart that they marked their choice...but we got away from that and I started picking for them. I will be following your post for ideas!! I do like the way you showed!!!

    ReplyDelete